1. Hard hats to be worn by all riders on the field at all times and in all events. UDRC encourage the use of approved British Standard Safety Hats for all events.
2. Whip and /or spurs are not allowed in any gymkhana event.
3. Whips exceeding 30 inches are not allowed in any event.
4. Riders are requested not to gallop their animals amongst other horses and spectators. Persistent offenders will be asked to leave the showground, and no entry monies will be refunded.
5. The Judge's decision is FINAL
6. Competitors must enter the ring when requested to do so, or failure to comply may lead to elimination from the class. If for any reason a competitor is unable to enter the ring when called, it is their responsibility to see that the ring steward and judge are informed of the circumstances.
7. The Committee reserve the right to amalgamate classes with less than 6 entries.
8. Entry fees will only be refunded in the event of a class being cancelled, or upon the production of a medical or veterinary evidence, and for no other reason.
9. All colts must be handled by an adult, otherwise they will be requested to leave.Stallions are permitted on the showground,however should handled by a competent person at all times and must be over 14. In M&M classes riders of small breeds must be 12yrs and over and large breeds 14 yrs and over,
10. Competitors entering the class are the only people permitted in the ring, unless invited in at judges discretion.
11. Members may enter only one horse in any under saddle class.
12. Entry fees must be paid before any rider or horse enters the ring.
13.Non members cannot win any cup, trophy or shield. Members who join on a "Cup Day" cannot win a Cup or trophy until the next show.
14. Any complaint or objection must be made in writing to the show secretary within 30 minutes of the incident and to be accompanied by a deposit of ten pounds, which will be refunded if the complaint or objection is upheld.
15. Any competitor, who in the opinion of the committee is not in control of any animal will be asked to leave the field. All dogs must be kept on a lead.
16 The decision of the Committee on all matters is final and binding.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. The Trustees, organisers, Urmston & District Riding Club, Committee, or any persons acting on their behalf, will not accept responsibility for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders or spectators or any person, animal, or property whatsoever from any cause whatsoever.